Copper Mountain Soccer accepts all ages from your littlest tyke of 3 years old to your all grown up high school age kid.
Your full season registration fee includes a uniform, ball, 8 games & practices each season and a fun t-shirt at the end of the year.
The spring season begins March 19th and runs through June 6th. Coaches will reach out and hold a practice at least 2 weeks prior to season start. The location/time of practices is based on the volunteer coach's schedule. Game schedules will be live 2 weeks before the season barring any issues. Game fields vary each season for each age group. Follow us on FaceBook to get up to the minute info about the league.
Our league depends on willing volunteer coaches. Please consider coaching a team this year! We love our coaches! Register at the same link as a "volunteer." Registering as a volunteer would guarantee your child placement on a team for the year. Any friend requests require registration of an associated coach.
Games throughout each season are typically played on Saturdays with a few Thurs & Fri games strewn in. If there are any rescheduled games (due to lightning only,) they may be rescheduled to any other weekday. Your practice location/time is based upon the schedule of the volunteer coach. A GREAT way to work around your schedule AND guarantee a spot for your child is to register as a volunteer coach! Game locations vary each season as fields are closed for resting and age groups are reallocated to other fields. Some central fields that we use are Autumn Hills, Monarch Meadows, Canyonview and Oquirrh Shadows Parks. See addresses to the left of this article.
* FRIEND POLICY! Players wanting to play on the same team as a friend MUST have a parent volunteer coach. Requests to play together will be considered ONLY if a parent will coach.
* All players will play a minimum of 50% of total game time.
* Teams hold 1 practice per week - length of practice depends on the age and attention span.
* Co-Ed Policy: CMS defines co-ed as the following:
Mainly girls teams will typically have a minimum of 2 boys
Mainly boys teams will typically have a minimum of 2 girls
All boys teams will play in the co-ed division for all age groups
All girls teams will begin at second grade and will play in an all girls division - request made during registration.
* Competition players- If you are a competition player or play on a high school team in the current season, you cannot register for a rec team. Thank you for understanding that recreation soccer is supposed to be fun for all players, not for target practice. :)