Copper Mountain Soccer accepts all ages from your littlest tyke of 3 years old to your all grown up high school age kid. Click here or click on "Coach's Corner" in the menu bar to view age groups/birth date cutoffs and team roster max.
Your full season registration fee includes a uniform, ball, 8 games & practices each season and a fun t-shirt at the end of the year.
The fall 2020 season begins August 20th and runs through October 17th (or until all rescheduled games, if any, are complete.) Game schedules will be live 2 weeks before the season barring any issues. Games throughout each season are typically played on Saturdays with a few Thurs & Fri games strewn in. If there are any rescheduled games (due to lightning only,) they may be rescheduled to any other weekday.
Our league depends on willing volunteer coaches. Please consider coaching a team this year! We love our coaches! Register at the same link as a "volunteer." Registering as a volunteer would guarantee your child placement on a team for the year. Any friend requests require registration of an associated coach.
Coaches will reach out and hold a practice at least 2 weeks prior to season start. Your practice location/time is based upon the schedule of the volunteer coach. A GREAT way to work around your schedule AND guarantee a spot for your child is to register as a volunteer coach!
Game locations vary each season as fields are closed for resting and age groups are reallocated to other fields. Some central fields that we use are Autumn Hills, Monarch Meadows, Canyonview and Oquirrh Shadows Parks. See addresses to the left of this article.
Follow us on FaceBook to get up to the minute info about the league.
* FRIEND POLICY! Players wanting to play on the same team as a friend MUST have a parent volunteer coach. Requests to play together will be considered ONLY if a parent will coach.
* All players will play a minimum of 50% or more of total game time.
* Teams hold 1 practice per week - length of practice depends on the age and attention span.
* Co-Ed Policy: CMS defines co-ed as the following:
Mainly girls teams will typically have a minimum of 2 boys
Mainly boys teams will typically have a minimum of 2 girls
All boys teams will play in the co-ed division for all age groups
All girls teams will begin at second grade and will play in an all girls division - request made during registration.
* Competition players- If you are a competition player or play on a high school team in the current season, you cannot register for a rec team. Thank you for understanding that recreation soccer is supposed to be fun for all players, not for target practice. :)