Coaches will be contacting players to let them know where they placed after tryouts, so results for tryouts will not be posted. This is a tedious process so please allow a couple of days for the coaches to reach everyone. If you have waited longer than two days, feel free to reach out to the coaches. However, three days is not out of the ordinary to wait to hear back since the process of building a roster can be delayed for several reasons. Thank you for trying out for a Copper Mountain team!
Copper Mountain Soccer is a year-round club designed to provide all players on each team a competitive environment both in training and in games. The commitment necessary for the team is a responsibility borne by both the player and family. Prior to accepting a potential position on the roster it is important that everyone agrees to and understands the commitment being made to the team for the benefit of all players on the team. Please feel free to talk directly to the Coach with any concerns or questions you might have in advance of accepting a place on the roster.
We recognize that the commitment required for competition soccer is not for everyone, but it is necessary for this team in order to allow players who do wish to move beyond a seasonal recreational commitment to move forward and be challenged. The commitment is to a year-round program beginning June 3, 2019 and continuing until May 26, 2020 with a focus on both the fall and spring seasons.
1. When placed on the roster, each player commits to being at all games unless they are ill, injured or have a major and unavoidable family event, etc. Tournament play can be an exception assuming the team can get a guest player.
2. While players may play multiple sports which may create occasional conflicts, players recognize that the commitment to the team is for at least two weekly soccer practices throughout the year along with games each week while in season.
Please arrive 20 minutes early to the first day of tryouts to check-in and get a tryout shirt. You will need to do the following:
- Complete the online waiver for each player BEFORE showing up to the first day of tryouts.
- Pay for a $10 tryout shirt that will be required for each player trying out for a CMS team. Payment can be made through Venmo to @cmsoccer or payment can be brought to tryouts.
- Players must wear shinguards and cleats, bring a properly inflated soccer ball with their name on it, and plenty of water.