Please consider being part of your player's soccer experience by volunteering to coach. We are a volunteer run organization. We rely on volunteer parents to step into the role as coach. Can you (or two of you) offer this to these eager soccer players?
Here is the coach commitment:
- One 30 - 60 minute practice per week (depends on the age group and attention span of your team) and to attend and coach the games as per the schedule.
- You must take the concussion course (as per USYSA reqirements)
- Attend our Coach's Meeting on March 13th at 10:30am (or find someone to attend in your stead)
- Complete the background check (30 seconds - click click.)
The benefits of volunteering to coach are:
- You get to schedule when and where practices are.
- You get support and guidance from our DOC and our website with suggested modules for training and detailed info at our Coach's Meeting.
- You get a very nice coach's gift for your time and effort.
- You will be these soccer players' hero!